Hanabusa is a traditional thatched cottage fully reformed and complete with all the modern conveniences. The house is 150 years old and registered as a site of cultural heritage. It is a beautiful example of traditional thatched architecture.
- Sleeps 10 comfortably (can accommodate parties up to 15)
- Ideal for people interested in Japanese history and architecture.
- A full served breakfast made from local produce is included
Kaya villa is a modern take on the traditional Japanese thatched cottage complete with all the comforts and conveniences you would expect from a new house. Surrounded by mountains, beautiful rice fields and a bamboo forest, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Sleeps 5 (can sleep 7 with extra futons)
- Self service breakfast made from local produce
- Highly recommended for families with children
June 18th 2014 we opened this, our new English home page